31/12/2010

First and last dawn of 2010

This is soo familiar and it happened to me before.
Being wide awake at the crack of my day. When times are challenging in the nicotine department times tend to get a whole lot longer.

Effectively, when every single thing becomes the sheer act of not smoking the day expands to 48 hours on its own accord, and than the non-smoker du jour get up a good five hours before it is necessary.

But it is all well, it is a battle I will win, against my own will for the most part, which makes fighting all the bit harder.

But as I said this is nothing new, I remember a morning just like this circa 2006 in Notting Hill, showing down a phallic piece of Shwiss white chockolate, as if my life would depend on it, thinking the sun will never raise on my early-bird tits.

But it does. It is not a hypothesis. Only according to snobs.

Good by 2010, so long most exciting year of my life so far, bring it in 2011, entertain me, delight me thrill me.

I know you will.

Coffee is brewed.

No comments: