18/10/2010

Information overload

Oh, if there is one time when the less you can find out the better it is when you are pregnant.
Expecting and the internet do not match, I think one schould just read one book and stick to it and not listen to much else.

If you happen to be Hungarian and you are friends with a few of your homies than you will do well not to slap the fools who never had as much as a misscarriage but will have plenty of good advise and guidelines.

Oh and the words, the bloody words, yummy mummy, fuck off, but what really is an outrage is "pocaklako" which is like tummy-tenant. I hear that or read that and want to shout at the cretens in furious anger.

Ok, so I am nice the whole day, than I let anger walk me home (commute fueled by private mind games in witch I handle a very tricky situations, defending people, etc..)

Than I calm down.

But occasionally I will have to cyber rumble.

Sorry.

No comments: