18/03/2011

I like the dark

Hit me with some dark humour any old day, Im a taker. Throw the acid cyinicism and I will double it. The blackest armpit a black humour can be furthered I think and enjoyed.

Only this is not appropiate when you are pregnant.

I am already dreading when I am supposed to giggle about cute things other people's kids did.

Other people's kids suck. They put me of my pregnancy.

Just to give you a mild idea: when we told the american side of family, that we have decided to call the boy Meticulous after his father who is the cleanest and tidiest person ever, they were terrified.

He will be bullied, he will be an outcast, nobody will get his name, he will always have to explain.

Have you met me? Have you met your brother? Our kid is going to be no outcast bullyboard. Our kid is going to be king of the universe.

Anyway, jocking about your baby is ok people. You will commit much greater deeds against him, than stating that he will go to the orphanage if not clever enough.

We are his mum and dad we ought to fuck him up.

No comments: