14/03/2011

Emotions :{

:)

Whatever that means. It is a brutal reduction of something so immensely complex that language can't possibly express it accuratly and than we throw this on our emotions and we are sorted.

:\

Me and my hormones go to curious places. I was in the shower with the boy when the emotion hit me.
That I love the man.
That I love the man so much /beat
that it might be time to /beat

Tatto his name on to my arm.

/pause

TATTO his name on to MY ARM.

The sheer terror of love, and the unprobability of the freak of all my ideas was dripping from me together with warm water and the palmolive spa cucumber edition.

I promised the boy there in the shower that his mother will not loose it.
That he will be born to the woman whose womb he implanted himself, who was funny and intelligent and unique.

It might take some wrestling with petrifyingly random thoughts, but I will win.

I have to win.

;)

No comments: