06/04/2011

Anonymus

The boy has no name.
We cant find it.

Other peoples views suck.
I hate other people with their children. Yeah, you can talk naming him Otto. Retard.
I hate other people without children. Whats your name? Peter. Shut up already, will you?
Favourite: Think about him sitting in the school and his name is called.How would that little boy feel with a name like that?

The boy, my son, should just come to me and tell me: My name is X. In my dream I mean.

Some say - fully unpromted naturally - that we should wait until we see the kid and than look deep into his eyes and than it will come to us.

What id he will look like a beaten up meatloaf after birth?
What will I be like after birth?
The man will be traumatised for sure.

Is that really the most appropiate moment to make a decision for his whole life?

Do I want to have the, yes I did name you Bela, but prior to that you massacared my ladygarden? No.

No comments: