30/04/2011

Sex

When you are 38 weeks pregnant the physical becomes a bit challenging to say the least.

You might have to rape your husband to begin with.
Get rid of all your insecurities.
Position yourself so the piles and other pregnancy extras don't show.

Once coitus is successfully established you have to shake the idea that you might kill your child the same way you gave it life, before you actually gave it life proper.

Heavily pregnant sex is as down to earth as sex ever gets.

Yet it has the utmost surreal dimension lurking in the deepest dark as well:

"He touches my feet and I can not breathe. just too intense"

"I do not recall copulating with a horse, but I do have physical evidence to prove it."

"Honey, and I hate myself for asking this, but would you like me to do that?"

No comments: