28/11/2008

Little Miss Hairy


Surely you must have wondered what a little girl must look like covered in beast-hair.
All those sleepless nights.
Hitting the brick wall of ones imagination.
I know.

I might just have a little something for you:

You dont have to thank me.
I am generous.
Just take me out to that very expensive place I like and buy me necklaces.

Naturally you might want to have a better look at the little female freak - we wont tell no one - so I will give you a link to find out more.

http://www.mng.hu/kiallitasok/idoszaki/irokez_english

But let me tell you the inspiration behind Csaba Ungars little doll-lightbox instalation, that will help you tap into the darkest pouches of your unconscious - fun, fun, fun! Here is the story:

Hainau has bought a big house in our fair Hungary somewhere, that was stolen and destroyed by the locals after his death, but while he was still spending time there a rural-legend spread about a daughter he hid in the celler. Legend has it the poor thing was born covered in hair everywhere as a punishment for her fathers sins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.