28/12/2008

Back to civilization

It is the 28th of December today and I welcome the fact that tomorrow morning I will be able to trot down to Mr and Mr Vegetable man and buy some peppers or tomatoes or whatever I please.
My corner shop, my corner shop, my beautiful corner shop.
Mea maxima culpa, I know, because the baby Jesus and all that, but honestly, when I tuned on the TV and Miklos Fenyo was doing a Christmas Special cinningly entitled:
Roll up the Carpet!
And there were dancers with visible underware, some big cotton and white, some thongs shiny fake-silk, and the 36.th murderous cover of let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
Why sing in English when you dont understand the words?
I know you might ask me: Why write in English when you can't spell?
Just becouse.
This is my virtual playground.
Nobody visits it anyway.
I am all alone in cyberspace.
The lonelyness of strats...

No comments: