16/12/2008

Letters, Words, Sentences

Ok, so I have been overdoing the pictures bit.
Have some letters, please enjoy the words, dwell on the sentences.
Am I writing about nothing again?
Saying nothing?
Shut up my inner critique, and let me play on my virtual playground.

Exciting times dear Blog, new jobs, lots to write, it is all about Shakespeare, marketing, theatre history, media, and I just do not know where to benign.

So I start by writing this blog.

To make sure that my theater project is stagnating.
To minimize my chances of passing any of my exams.
To risk my shiny new job on the very first week.

Sounds like a plan. Good idea. A new post. As long as one gets the priorities right. Blog it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=east-tec.eraser.2008 8.9.build 8.9.1.100 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg